Add Reply
New Poll

F.A.Q.
Admin
 Posted: Apr 7 2014, 11:36 AM
Dear God. What is it like in your funny little brains? It must be so boring.
Shal has 99 posts
Admin

Can I be a kid of a cannon character/related to one?:

In regards to children, this may be plausible but you must first run it by the admin (Shal) and then it must also be approved by the parties involved. In the short term? no. In the potential long term? yes.

^ please be aware all offspring would be children because of the age of the main cast.

In relation to being someone related to a canon character, this again would need to ok'd by the administration and said parties involved. (this excludes any listed siblings that are either in the wanted ads or open in the canon list)

* We will not be looking for any more siblings related to the Holmes brothers, or Moriarty except for the following below:

Sherrinford Holmes: Elder brother, plot relations have not been established yet.

Can my character be a High Functioning Sociopath?:

We are currently not accepting any (without prior inquiry) at the current time (this excludes any listed canon's such as Sherrinford and Moriarty [though hes a psychopath])

Can I be a moderator?:

I will ask you directly if I feel you are what I deem needed on my staff, please do not ask

How do I contact you if I have questions prior to signup?:

Leave me a message in the questions section of the forum. You may choose to leave your contact details in it if you wish and I can contact you in that way as well if needed. I currently can communicate the following ways, PM, email, yahoo messenger, aim messenger, or cbox (see right hand side of website).

I want to be part of one of Sherlock's murders! How do I do so?

Please see the Plot-arc sign up link under 'Getting Started' in regards to the details.

This is a matter of national importance. Grow up!
F.A.Q.
♔ nickdiazfan
PMEmail
^
0 User(s) are reading this topic (0 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)
0 Members:

Topic Options
Add Reply
New Poll

static affiliates

RPG-D Time, Space, & Chips
scrolling affiliates

skinned exclusively for sherlocked by lauz.
TOGGLE CONTENT